Friday, 30 September 2016
Last Day
The last day in Alora brought some surprises. We bumped into Justa again, I think that he had come to say goodbye, although he was flooding the lemon trees again and perhaps waiting for us to be gone. I tried to say thank you for everything and we gave him some wine which he idn't seem to particularly want, shoved it down on the ground by the vine.
I ran in and just had time to grab a scap of paper and a pen to swap addresses. David had suggested beforehand that he may not be able to write, but he happily jotted down his email address and telephone number.
We were sad to leave golen Alora, sad to leave Lobbo and sad to leave the house. It had been an amazing time. Strangely, we noticed tht Justa was actually called Chuster.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment